woensdag 20 juli 2011

You always laugh don't you?

"Yeah coz of the meds", is what I think to myself when someone says that to me. But that's not true, I am a natural 'the cup is half full' kinda person. Well except when depression catches up with me. But hence the meds lol.

I sometimes need to ramble, to put my thoughts in writing. I'm not a diary kinda person, that would make me feel obliged to write something everyday and honestly... I don't have something useful or interesting to say everyday. So I've been thinking about a blog. A place to call 'my own'. For my ramblings, my thoughts. It's not like I need someone to read them, just need them to get out of my head ;)

If you are someone who reads my blogs... welcome. Hope you like my ramblings

================================================

Jij lacht altijd of niet?

"tuurlijk, vanwege de medicijnen" denk ik dan. Maar dat is niet waar, ik ben iemand die van nature positief ingesteld is. Nou ja, behalve wanneer ik depressief ben, maar daarom slik ik dan ook medicijnen ;)

Soms moet ik mijn gedachten kwijt, ze op schrift stellen. Ik ben geen dagboek persoon. Met een dagboek zou ik me verplicht voelen elke dag te schrijven en eerlijk gezegd heb ik niet elke dag iets interessants te melden. Dus dacht ik aan een blog. Een plek die van mij is. Voor mijn ideeën, mijn gedachten. Het is niet zo dat ik iemand nodig heb die ze leest, ik moet ze gewoon kwijt uit mijn hoofd.

Als jij iemand bent die mijn blogs leest,... welkom. Hoop dat je ze leuk vindt

1 opmerking:

  1. I've read a few, & up till now, I do like your ramblings. Some deep thoughts and some lighter. Well balanced in my opinion.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen